The Summit's primary objective is to promote the advancement and better understanding of Biotechnology in the Philippines by calling together Philippine Scientists, Academics , Regulators, Policy Formulators, Venture Capitalists, and Mainstream businessmen to discuss new trends, discoveries and business opportunities.
This 3-day summit aims to educate scientists, entrepreneurs, investors, managers in pharmaceutical firms, policy makers, as well as corporate and intellectual property lawyers.
Conference program topics include:
- Planning for Success: Effective Biotech Business Plans
- Treasure Hunting: Finding & Acquiring Investors
- Getting the interest you deserve: Pitching to investors
- Selling the better mousetrap: funding options for your technology
- Current Trends in Biotechnology
- Valuation: Knowing what you’re worth
- Dealing with VCs: Term Sheets and Deals
- The Start-up Experience
- Investment Opportunities from DOST-PCASTRD
- Biofuels: Hope or Hype?
- Environmentally Friendly Detergent
- Paternity Testing Franchise
- Biodegradable Plastics
- Eco Cement
- Seaweed Wound Dressing
- Nutrient fortified Shellfish
- Versatile Vaccine Production
Ituloy Angsulong Philippine biotech!