E-commerce affiliate marketing and lead generation is reaching mainstream status in the Philippines. It helps in many ways including:
- The merchant or marketplace can tap influencers and hardworking social media users to promote their products or services. Compensate those who were able to generate revenue for them.
- The blogger, community manager, virtual assistant, social media user can generate income by recommending products they have tried or believe in. Any purchase by their connections through their link will entitle them to a commission.
Getting started with Affiliate Marketing and Lead Generation
If you are ready to venture into affiliate marketing, I suggest getting into popular brands and build experience. This is a great and humbling on-the-job training giving you a unique digital marketing experience. It will make you realize as well what works for you at the moment and what can you improve on.
You can attend our Affiliate Marketing 101 learning session this June 4 at BSpot (Eton Cyberpod, Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City across Robinsons Galleria) from 7 pm to 10 pm. SIGN UP HERE.
You can also join our free e-learning program online - Affiliate Marketing and Lead Generation Boot Camp - to get started.
Some of my favorite sites where you can get started includes:
- Alfox Printing Services (create and sell your own swags; sell printing services)
- One Network E-Commerce
Lead generation opportunities are now happening as well in real estate, insurance, car loans, credit card applications, training, among others. It is usually arrange on a per company where trackers are set manually.
Generating affiliate and lead generation revenueConversions don't happen overnight. It takes time as you gradually need to introduce your readers to your affiliate or lead generation content. Here are some ideas:
- Let your friends know about your new product or service you are carrying. Sharing a story will allow your audience to see that you are not just there to make a quick buck on them.
- Match your affiliate ads with the kind of content and audience patronizing your website. If you already have an active blog, you can update your popular blog post and add deep links. Then re-share them.
- Build your authority on the topic you want to niche in. Users who value your content will appreciate your product recommendations.
- Create a content calendar to plan your postings. Be consistent in posting useful content. You can start with topics close to your heart or profession.
- Be disciplined on how you promote your content or your affiliate links. When using social media, use links, images, and videos.
- Email marketing can be helpful too.
This blog post will be regularly updated to add sites where you can join and tips too.