Being able to win a prize was very satisfying and well worth the effort of the past 4 months. Of course, what I was able to build and achieve during the contest duration for myself is way beyond the value of the contest prize.
I was able to meet Rhiza Sanchez and Guada “Ada” Lajara who won in the Google and MSN category. After the event, Gwen, Abby, and I catched up at Iceberg to relieve ourselves of the hot weather. Marc announced that they will take a break from organizing an SEO contest to give way for the formal organization of SEO Philippines. We discussed that such break may be a good time to get more women into SEO - by organizing a small contest version for women. That way, by the time the next SEO Philippines contest comes, there'll be more women joining. What do you think? (it is only an idea at this time)
Here are some of the blog coverage we spotted as well: (will regularly update this)
- SEO Philippines Awards night
- Pinkseo, Signing Off
- Ituloy AngSulong awards night
- Ituloy Angsulong Awards
- Curtains Fall on Philippine SEO Contest 2.0
- Ituloy Angsulong Contest - Spoils of War
- E-Services Philippines, Christian Bautista, IMMAP Induction, PTTC Seminar, SEO Ituloy-Angsulong Awards Night, High School Musical and a Party!
- Attending the Ituloy AngSulong Awards Night
- Ituloy Angsulong Awarding Ceremony
- Ituloy Angsulong - What Now?
- My first ever hang-over in six years
- BlueSEO won the 3rd highest cummulative ranking!
- Breaking News: Panalo Tayo!
- My First Seo Winnings
hi miss toral, i posted our picture on my blog, check it out :)
Post a Comment