One site that caught my attention last year is Project Wonderful. I used the service to advertise my Blogging from Home book last year to create awareness about its launch. Advertisers are able to:
- Search for ad spaces based on size and categories you are interested in.
- Bid a rate and compete. If you win, your ad appears for one day and can let it continuously appear.
- Fund an account by loading it from Paypal in the amount of US$5. If you also sell ad space, revenues generated can also be used to fund your campaigns.
Once approved, you'll be able to:
- Pick the size of ads that you want to appear in your site. Each site can have 5 ad boxes. So far, I've configured my sites with one box each.
- Set a bid rate.
- Approve or disapprove ads. In my case, ads I've previously approved will automatically appear. I also add the advertiser as a friend to auto-approve future placements. This makes the administration easy as well.