We'll be publishing 1000 copies of the book and release it by April 10, 2007. Whether it is going to be a face-to-face or online book launching is something that shall be decided upon soon.
From its original version, the e-book is expanded to 8 lessons so that schools who wishes to use it can plan their programs for a whole semester term.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to blogging (Exercise: Blog critic and setting up a personal blog)
- Lesson 2: Blog copyright and ethics (Exercise: Identifying blog violations)
- Lesson 3: Generating revenue through blogs (Exercise: Identify revenue generating schemes for blogs)
- Lesson 4: Getting started in blogging (Exercise: Theme planning and Setting up your blog for business)
- Lesson 5: Marketing your blog (Exercise: Metrics set-up, trend tracking, and blog promotion techniques)
- Lesson 6: Introduction to podcasting (Exercise: Creating a podcast)
- Lesson 7: Becoming a professional blogger (Exercise: Identify professional blogging opportunities)
- Lesson 8: Setting up your own blog network (Exercise: Creating a blog network)
- The 100-Days Blogging Challenge
- Club Member Directory (Individual member blogs, SME and Corporate Members website)
- Sponsor text ads
If you are not a club member but would like to receive one of the 100 copies we are giving away, just do the following:
- Blog about this project and why you want to have a copy. Make sure to add a link back to this blog entry. Note that blogs created only for this purpose are not qualified.
- Make sure that your contact / mailing address details is clear in your blog.
- At your option, you can add the technorati tag blogging101workshop for mutual promotion.
- Post a comment here with the url to your blog.
- Only one copy shall be given per person. If you are based overseas, we will send you an electronic copy of the book instead.
Those who'll qualify for a free copy shall be posted here and be directly contacted too. This promotion shall end upon reaching the 100 free book giveaway count.
Thank you to all bloggers, SEO competition organizers, and readers for inspiring me.
Ituloy AngSulong blogging101workshop!!!