Mechanics of the Footrace:
- People must bring the confirmation e-mails and be at the location at 9am wearing purple. You must be 18 and above to qualify.
- Registration will be from 9 am to 10:30 am.
- From 10:30-1:00 pm, registered Purple Hunters will go through a skill based test to shortlist 40 people for the footrace. This will require you to hack the microsite by clicking on clues combination. Watch this video to have an idea about it.
- At 1 pm, the shortlisted Purple Hunters will be brief on the footrace.
- From 2-5 pm, the 40 shortlisted Purple Hunters will participate in the footrace to find the Honda Jazz Purple Car.
During the footrace, the 40 shortlisted Purple Hunters will have to visit several pitstop, perform a challenge, and get the next clue until the car is reached. Note that each pitstop will have a challenge that needs to be performed well. Anyone caught cheating will automatically be disqualifed.
Once the car gets found, the whole race shall end. The top three (3) shall get the following:
Note as well that:
- Anyone from the Philippines, who was able to guess the exact location at the microsite, can join for as long as they are in Manila on July 25 during the actual footrace.
- Phase 2 (Canon Camera) and 3 (Blackberry Smartphone) winners can still qualify to compete for phase 4.
- Note that this is not on a first come, first serve basis.
- The picture that is now in the site will not be replaced and shall be gradually unveiled.
Meanwhile from 12 pm - 6 pm, there will be plenty of activities at the venue, such as the following:
- Purplescape Exhibition
- Purplize Your World
- Purple College Workshops
- Project Purple Showcase
- Purple Lounge
- Interactive Games
- The location was featured in phase 3 (Blackberry Smartphone) (July 14 clue)
- The Purple Crew visited this location to give away Yahoo Swags. (July 15 clue)
- I was there on the first day to give away Yahoo Swags. (July 17 clue)
Good luck to all Purple Hunters! See you at the Purple Hunt Grand Finale Event on July 25. I shall be covering the event the whole day. Will post pictures and videos here.