Our Granado Espada playing adventure was paused since Sunday night as I tried securing the computer where it was loaded. Well its the kids' computers and didn't care much about then. Without agreeing to any re-formating, the machine is now fixed, with 700+ RAM and running so cool.
At Level 19, we were able to do the following:
- Make a mission or quest to get a reward that you could use to avail of upgrades.
- You can get soldier cards, NPC cards, that you can use during fight quest.
- We were able to buy ourselves the round-top hats. Not so cute for the elementalist but the guys really look handsome with them. Those nice costumes are pretty darn expensive.
- Harder to level up once you reach level 15.
- Ramiro almost kicked our ass after we said that the photo of a lady musketeer he showed is pretty. It was unbelievable and ridiculuous actually. He was able to summon flame ground and deluge of an elementalist, among other powers. Two of us got killed in that brief encounter. Fortunately, upon revival, we were able to beat him and he already pledged his loyalty to us. To utilize Ramiro, we need to have an extra space in our barracks (we already have 4) which we don't have now. We're still figuring this out.
- In the old armour quest part 1, we were able to find the item behind a stone. The price is an EXP card with 1000 points.
- We experimented with the new poses we bought. (as a Mom, now that's pathetic but the kids were having so much fun with it)