The theme revolves around the rapid changes in the practice of PR and communications with the advent of personalized communications and social media, and the challenges and opportunities in building brands and communities of advocates, in audience and consumer engagement, and in delivering value and results to the organization and the community at large.
They are giving away two (2) delegate passes to this event.
Should you like to participate and hope to get one of the passes, this is what you have to do:
- Make a blog entry about the PR2.0 - 17th National Public Relations Congress and cite why you like to attend this two-day event.
- Your blog post must have a link to the following:
link 1: The PR2.0 - 17th National Public Relations Congress at http://www.prsp.ph
link 2: Follow PR2.0 - 17th National Public Relations Congress through Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139202346121479
- Add a Facebook "like" button to your blog post to enable your readers to give a thumbs up.
Post a comment to this blog entry and give me the url link where your entry can be found.
Deadline for submission of entries is on September 15, 2010.
Two winners will be chosen based on:
- First winner shall be based on most number of Facebook likes or thumbs up from readers. Deadline for counting of likes will be on September 17 (before 12 midnight).
- Second winner will be based on the blog post story - why do you want to attend the summit.
I hope you can join and see you at the PR2.0 - 17th National Public Relations Congress.
Search Profile Index by 4th Media I.T. Corp. is a media sponsor in this conference.